A LDAP Extended Request: Submit a command document to a DirXML driver on a server.
To use this class with the Novell Java LDAP SDK create an instance and call LDAPConnection.extendedOperation with the instance as the LDAPExtendedOperation parameter.
If the corresponding response class has been registered then the return from LDAPConnection.extendedOperation will be an instance of the response class.
To use this class with Java LDAP JNDI create an instance and call LdapContext.extendedOperation with the instance as the ExtendedRequest parameter.
The return from LdapContext.extendedOperation will be an instance of the response class.
- Rights needed: Write access to the DirXML-AccessSubmitCommand attribute on the target DirXML-Driver object.
- OID: 2.16.840.1.1137126.96.36.199.29
- Request data:
- ASN1OctetString UTF-8 encoded DN of DirXML-Driver object
- ASN1Integer timeout value in minutes for result data (0-10 are legal values)
- ASN1OctetString serialized XML document
- Submits a command document. The submitted commands are processed by the Command Transformation Policy Set, Schema Mapping Policy, and Output Transformation Policy Set.
- The XML document data must be a well-formed, serialized XML document.