A LDAP Extended Request: Get part of a large result that is created in response to another data request.
To use this class with the Novell Java LDAP SDK create an instance and call LDAPConnection.extendedOperation with the instance as the LDAPExtendedOperation parameter.
If the corresponding response class has been registered then the return from LDAPConnection.extendedOperation will be an instance of the response class.
To use this class with Java LDAP JNDI create an instance and call LdapContext.extendedOperation with the instance as the ExtendedRequest parameter.
The return from LdapContext.extendedOperation will be an instance of the response class.
- Rights needed: The same rights that were needed for the request that generated the results.
- OID: 2.16.840.1.113718.104.22.168.33
- Request data:
- ASN1Integer data handle
- ASN1Integer maximum data amount to return (64K is approximate maximum)
- ASN1Integer additional timeout value in minutes for result data (0-10 are legal values)
- The "data handle" is that returned by the request that generated the results.