A LDAP Extended Request: Set the DirXML-DriverSet object associated with a server.
To use this class with the Novell Java LDAP SDK create an instance and call LDAPConnection.extendedOperation with the instance as the LDAPExtendedOperation parameter.
To use this class with Java LDAP JNDI create an instance and call LdapContext.extendedOperation with the instance as the ExtendedRequest parameter.
- Rights needed: Supervisor rights to the NCP-Server object corresponding to the target eDirectory server.
- OID: 2.16.840.1.1137188.8.131.52.3
- Request data: ASN1OctetString UTF-8 encoded DN of DirXML-DriverSet object
- This request only operates on the reference to the DirXML-DriverSet object that is contained on the pseudo-server. There is also a link to the server on the DirXML-DriverSet object contained in the DirXML-ServerList attribute that must be added. See 2.16.840.1.1137184.108.40.206.5
- There is no specific response data or response class.