A LDAP Extended Request: View event records in the cache of a DirXML-Driver object on a server.
To use this class with the Novell Java LDAP SDK create an instance and call LDAPConnection.extendedOperation with the instance as the LDAPExtendedOperation parameter.
If the corresponding response class has been registered then the return from LDAPConnection.extendedOperation will be an instance of the response class.
To use this class with Java LDAP JNDI create an instance and call LdapContext.extendedOperation with the instance as the ExtendedRequest parameter.
The return from LdapContext.extendedOperation will be an instance of the response class.
- Rights needed: Read access to the DirXML-AccessManage attribute on the target DirXML-Driver object.
- OID: 2.16.840.1.1137184.108.40.206.41
- Request data:
- ASN1OctetString UTF-8 encoded DN of DirXML-Driver object
- ASN1Integer timeout value for server-hosted result data (0-10 minutes)
- ASN1Integer starting position token (0, or the result from a previous request)
- ASN1Integer maximum count of events to retrieve (1 to 0xffffffff)
- The position token must be either zero, or a value returned from a previous request. The position token represents the starting position in the cache from which to read event records.
- The driver must not be disabled, and driver must not be running.