A LDAP Extended Request: Discover available job definitions on a DirXML server.
To use this class with the Novell Java LDAP SDK create an instance and call LDAPConnection.extendedOperation with the instance as the LDAPExtendedOperation parameter.
If the corresponding response class has been registered then the return from LDAPConnection.extendedOperation will be an instance of the response class.
To use this class with Java LDAP JNDI create an instance and call LdapContext.extendedOperation with the instance as the ExtendedRequest parameter.
The return from LdapContext.extendedOperation will be an instance of the response class.
- Rights needed: Create rights in the container object specified.
- OID: 2.16.840.1.1137220.127.116.11.51
- Request data:
- ASN1OctetString UTF-encoded DN of DirXML-Driver or DirXML-DriverSet object
- ASN1Integer filter flag (1 = filter jobs by containment type, 0 = don't filter)
- ASN1Integer timeout value in minutes for result data (0-10 are legal values)
- Returned job definitions may be filtered by containment type (e.g., if a DirXML-Driver object is specified then only definitions for jobs that can be contained by a DirXML-Driver object are returned).