A LDAP Extended Request: LDAP extension used to disassociate any DirXML driver set associated with a server.
To use this class with the Novell Java LDAP SDK create an instance and call LDAPConnection.extendedOperation with the instance as the LDAPExtendedOperation parameter.
To use this class with Java LDAP JNDI create an instance and call LdapContext.extendedOperation with the instance as the ExtendedRequest parameter.
- Rights needed: Supervisor rights to the NCP Server object corresponding to the target eDirectory server.
- OID: 2.16.840.1.1137126.96.36.199.5
- Request data: There is no data associated with the request.
- This request only operates on the reference to the DirXML-DriverSet object that is contained on the pseudo-server. There is also a link to the server on the DirXML-DriverSet object contained in the DirXML-ServerList attribute that must be removed. See 2.16.840.1.1137188.8.131.52.3
- If there is no driver set associated with the server then the operation will result in the LDAP error NO_SUCH_ATTRIBUTE.
- There is no specific response data or response class.