Overview#AssociatedDomain attribute Type specifies a DNS or NRS domain which is associated with an object in the DIT.
For example, the entry in the DIT with a distinguished name "C=GB, O=University College London" would have an associated domain of "UCL.AC.UK. Note that all domains should be represented in RFC 822 order.AttributeTypes is defined as:
- OID of 0.9.2342.19200300.100.1.37
- NAME: AssociatedDomain
- DESC: AssociatedDomain specifies a DNS or NRS domain which is associated with an object in the DIT.
- EQUALITY: caseIgnoreIA5Match
- SUBSTR: caseIgnoreIA5SubstringsMatch
- SYNTAX: 126.96.36.199.4.1.14188.8.131.52.26 (IA5String)
- USAGE: UserApplications
- Extended Flags:
- Used as MUST in:
- Used MAY in: