Overview#Behavioral analytics focuses on understanding how persons act and why, enabling more accurate predictions about how they are likely to act in the future.
Behavioral analytics has become possible because of rapid increase in the volume of raw Behavioral Characteristics event data generated by the digital world and the advancement of Machine Learning models, enables methods that go beyond typical Analytics by demographics and other traditional person metrics that based the classification which people took what actions in the past and making more accurate predictions about these similar classified people are likely to act in the future.
- enables marketers to make the right offers to the right consumer segments at the right time. (Real-Time Bidding)
- Game Theory - Predicting usage trends, load, and user preferences in future releases
- Software development – Determining how users use an application to predict future usage and preferences.
- Cohort analysis – Breaking users down into similar groups to gain a more focused understanding of their behavior.
- User and Entity Behavior Analytics – Detecting compromised credentials and insider threats by locating anomalous behavior.
- Suggestions – People who liked this also liked...
- Presentation of relevant content (preferences, user groups, etc.) based on user Behavioral Characteristics.
- Criminal action analytics - or 'forensic psychology' as it is more commonly referred to, combines an understanding of the Criminal action with an in-depth study of the mind-set and motivation of criminals
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
- [#1] - Behavioral_analytics - based on information obtained 2019-08-28
- [#2] - How people's stance on a topic can be inferred from their online activity - based on information obtained 2019-08-28
- [#3] - Predicting Crime Using Analytics and Big Data - based on information obtained 2019-08-28
- [#4] - The rise of big data policing - based on information obtained 2019-08-28