Control requires some context
Definition of control#
Control is a transitive verb.
- a archaic : to check, test, or verify by evidence or experiments
- b : to incorporate suitable controls in a controlled experiment
- a : to exercise restraining or directing influence over : regulate control one's anger
- b : to have power over : rule A single company controls the industry.
- c : to reduce the incidence or severity of especially to innocuous levels control an insect population control a disease
In defining the Ownership
of an entity
, Control of the entity
is one of the properties considered.
There might be more information for this subject on one of the following: