Overview#Corporate Censorship is Organizational Censorship that typically involves the removal of shows or removal advertising or removal funding sources from Entities based on actions and even allegation of a violation of a perceived social norm often stated in order to comply with its policy.
Corporate Censorship is Censorship performed by the sanctioning of speech by spokespersons, employees, and business associates by threat of monetary loss, loss of employment, or loss of access to the marketplace.
There are thousands of examples.
- GoDaddy tells "free speech" social network, Gab, to find a new domain host after shooting
- PayPal, Medium, Stripe, and Joyent also banned Gab’s accounts over the weekend.
- Food Network Drops Paula Deen
- The Gospel music group Zion’s Joy
- Ex-gay David Kyle Foster
- Silicon Valley Can't Be Trusted With Our History
- Google’s restricting of anti-Muslim video shows increasing clout of Web firms