Overview#Cryptography Objectives opinions are somewhat divided.
Some people imply the Cryptography Objectives:
- Confidentiality - Ensuring the information exchanged between two parties is confidential between them and is not visible to anyone else.
- Integrity - Ensuring that message integrity is not changed while in transit.
- Non-Repudiation - To make sure that only the intended endpoints have sent the message and later cannot deny it.
Some people imply the Cryptography Objectives (CIA):Availability has anything to do with Cryptography Objectives. Whether a resource is available or not has nothing to do with Cryptography Objectives. If you have some further thoughts on this, please do enlighten us!
Some people imply the Cryptography Objectives (CIA):
- Confidentiality - keeping secrets
- Integrity - ensuring safe transport
- Authentication - verifying identities
We believe Cryptography Objectives is generating a sense of Security. If there the average person says is this secure, then they typically expect include: