Overview#Data Subject Access Request (DSAR) is a request for access to the data an Organizational Entity holds about the data subject GDPR Right of access by the data subject.
Recital 63 of the GDPR states: "a data subject should have the right of access to personal data which have been collected concerning him or her, and to exercise that right easily and at reasonable intervals, in order to be aware of, and verify, the lawfulness of the processing".
- The source of the data (Data Provenance)
- The purpose of Data processing
- List the Categories of Personal data concerned
- List the recipients which the Personal data was disclosed to
- Your Data Retention period for storing the Personal data
- Information regarding the Disclosure of personal data to a third-country or other organisation
- Deletion and minimization or De-anonymization of data
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
- [#1] - How to handle your first GDPR Data Subject Access Request - based on information obtained 2019-07-02