Decentralized system is a Distributed system
and an Architecture Framework
in which there is NOT
one central Authoritative Entity
which determines the state
of the system.
Decentralized system's members work through some agreed upon Protocol to arrive at a Consensus of the state of the system.
Decentralized system Types#
Decentralized system may have different classifications
- Architectural Decentralized system — how many physical computers is a system made up of? How many of those computers can it tolerate breaking down at any single time?
- Political Decentralized system — How is state maintained
- Logical Decentralized system — is is a:
- single Monolithic Architecture
- amorphous swarm - if you cut the system in half, will both halves continue to fully operate as independent units?
There might be more information for this subject on one of the following: