Overview#Denial-of-Service is an Exploit where there is an attempt to make a machine or network resource unavailable to its intended users, such as to temporarily or indefinitely interrupt or suspend services of a host connected to the Internet.
Denial-of-Service is often accomplished by flooding the targeted machine or resource with superfluous requests in an attempt to overload systems and prevent some or all legitimate requests from being fulfilled.
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
- Account Lockout
- Active attacker
- BCP 36
- Distributed Denial-of-Service
- OpenID Connect Back-Channel Logout
- Runtime Application Self-Protection
- Web Blog_blogentry_111017_1
- Web Blog_blogentry_230418_1