Overview#DirXML-ShimAuthPassword is an AttributeType used on a DirXML-Driver with an OID of 2.16.840.1.1137188.8.131.52.1.6
Error -1473#Ldapwiki has encountered conditions which when setting the Passwords on a driver that a 1473 error was returned.
The conditions appear to be encountered when:
- use dibclone
- Have a DirXML-ShimAuthPassword on a driver encrypted/signed with a key that is no longer valid.
The apparent solution is to:
- regenerate the DirXML server keys (this can be done with dxcmd)
- dxcmd -host hostname.example.com -port 1636 -user cn=admin,...,dc=com -password '….'
- 4: Driver set operations...
- 7: Regenerate all Identity Manager server keys
- This invalidates ALL passwords and Identity Manager server keys.
- purge the values of DirXML-ShimAuthPassword on that server. Running a ndsrepair -R -Ad -SX "DirXML-ShimAuthPassword""
The ndsrepair will purge these values off of the drivers on that server. These operations is per server as values are X-NDS_NEVER_SYNC.AttributeTypes is defined as:
- OID of 2.16.840.1.1137184.108.40.206.1.6
- NAME: DirXML-ShimAuthPassword
- SYNTAX: 220.127.116.11.4.1.1418.104.22.168.40
- USAGE: DirectoryOperation
- Extended Flags:
- Used as MUST in:
- Used as MAY in: