Overview#Discrimination is the Human Behavioral Characteristic treatment or making a Classification towards, a person.
Discrimination occurs when people are treated less favourably than other people are in a comparable situation only because they belong, or are perceived to belong to a certain group or category of people.
Discrimination and Free Expression may be in direct conflict.
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Civil Right
- Web Blog_blogentry_170919_1
- [#1] - Social intolerance - based on information obtained 2019-09-17
- [#2] - DISCRIMINATION AND INTOLERANCE - based on information obtained 2019-09-17
- [#3] - INGERSOLL & FREED V. ARLENE'S FLOWERS, INC. - based on information obtained 2019-09-17
- [#4] - ELANE PHOTOGRAPHY, LLC V. VANESSA WILLOCK - based on information obtained 2019-09-17