Domain-Driven Design's main premise is the following:
- placing the project's primary focus on the core domain and domain logic;
- basing complex designs on a model of the domain;
- initiating a creative collaboration between technical and domain experts to iteratively refine a conceptual model that addresses particular domain problems.
Bounded Context is a central pattern in Domain-Driven Design. Domain-Driven Design is the focus of DDD's strategic design section which is all about dealing with large models and teams. DDD deals with large models by dividing them into different Bounded Contexts and being explicit about their interrelationships.
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
- Bounded Context
- Domain Event
- Web Blog_blogentry_160515_1
- Web Blog_blogentry_160718_1