Details on Linux#
Here are the basic specifications for running eDirectory on Linux:
- 4 GB of addressable memory for the process. This requires kernel tweaking to get to 4 GB; otherwise, memory is limited to 2.8 GB to 3.6 GB.
- It runs in the User memory space.
- It works well in multi-processor environments.
- It can run as root.
- The eDirectory admin can relocate DIBs or relocate logs.
- Most utilities are wrappers to libraries.
|HTTPSTK (Imonitor, iconsole)||8028|
|Secure HTTPSTK (imonitor, iconsole)||8030|
There might be more information for this subject on one of the following: