Overview#The equivalentToMe value is the DN of the entry that is granted the same security as the current entry.
The equivalentToMe value is used to allow rights with the NDS Tree to be evaluated to determine who has equivalent rights to the group. In pure LDAP environment, where rights are not required within the Tree, this is optional.
Attribute Definition#The EquivalentToMe AttributeTypes is defined as:
- OID of 2.16.840.1.113722.214.171.124.1.174
- NAME: EquivalentToMe
- SYNTAX: 126.96.36.199.4.1.14188.8.131.52.12 DN
- USAGE UserApplications
- X-NDS_NAME: Equivalent To Me
- X-NDS_SERVER_READ: 1
- X-NDS_NAME_VALUE_ACCESS: 1
- X-NDS_NONREMOVABLE: 1
- X-NDS_FILTERED_REQUIRED: 1