Overview#Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is the domestic intelligence and security service of the United States, which simultaneously serves as the nation's prime federal Law Enforcement Agency Operating under the jurisdiction of the United States Department of Justice.
Federal Bureau of Investigation is concurrently a member of the United States Intelligence Community and reports to both the United States Attorney General and the United States Director of National Intelligence. A leading U.S. counterterrorism, counterintelligence, and criminal investigative organization.
Federal Bureau of Investigation has jurisdiction over violations of more than 200 categories of federal crimes.
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
- Automated Biometric Identification System
- Combined DNA Index System
- Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court
- Integrated Automated Fingerprint Identification System
- National Crime Information Center
- National Motor Vehicle Title Information System
- Next Generation Identification
- Repository for Individuals of Special Concern
- Right to Financial Privacy Act
- Terrorist Screening Database
- Traveler Verification Service
- United States Department of Justice