Governance consists either of a separate process or of a specific part of management or leadership processes.
Sometimes people set up a government to administer Governance.
Within an Organizational Entity, Governance is usually processes typically executed by the board, corporate secretary and governance professionals including board management; staying qualified to do business; shareholder / stakeholder relations; setting and evaluating performance against enterprise objectives; vetting strategy; evaluating executive performance; risk oversight; etc.
Governance is a Facet Of Building Trust
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
- API Planing
- BMC Software
- Complex Event Processing
- Data Access Governance
- Glossary Of LDAP And Directory Terminology
- Governance Risk Management And Compliance
- IMA Policies
- IMA Technical Reference Architecture
- Identity Governance and Administration
- Identity Trust Framework
- International Civil Aviation Organization
- OASIS Privacy by Design Documentation for Software Engineers
- OPAL Project
- Regulatory Risk
- Sovrin Foundation
- Trust Model
- Web Blog_blogentry_090217_1