Overview#Government is the system or Jurisdiction of people governing an organized community (or Sociality), often referred to as a state
Government includes a Social contract
Government is an Industry Specific organization Category.
Government Classifications#Government Classifications are varied but generally are one of the Classifications:
- Anarchy is a society without a publicly enforced Government or political authority
- autocracy is a system of Government in which supreme power is concentrated in the hands of one person, whose decisions are subject to neither external legal restraints nor regularized mechanisms of popular control (except perhaps for the implicit threat of a coup d'état or mass insurrection).
- Democracy is a system of Government where the citizens exercise power by voting.
- Republic is a system of Government in which the country is considered a "public matter" (Latin: res publica), not the private concern or property of the rulers, and where offices of states are subsequently directly or indirectly elected or appointed rather than inherited.
- Federalism is a system of Government in which sovereignty is constitutionally divided between a central governing authority and constituent political units (such as states or provinces).
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
- Attorney General
- Automated Targeting System
- Bank Secrecy Act
- Bill of Rights
- Data Breach
- Government Benefit
- Government Entity
- Government abuse
- Identity Custodian
- If men were angels
- Industry Specific
- Law Enforcement Consideration
- Modular Open Source Identity Platform
- Open Standard
- Privacy And Security Conflicts
- Privacy and Economics
- Social Justice
- Social contract
- Union of Soviet Socialist Republics
- Web Blog_blogentry_020518_1
- Web Blog_blogentry_071019_1
- Web Blog_blogentry_111017_1
- Web Blog_blogentry_200918_1
- Web Blog_blogentry_250719_1
- World Bank Group