Overview#Health Relationship Trust (HEART Profile) Working Group intends to harmonize and develop a set of privacy and security specifications that enable an individual to control the authorization of access to RESTful health-related data sharing APIs, and to facilitate the development of interoperable implementations of these specifications by others
While the Working Group’s work is intended to be internationally applicable in scope, its impetus was an effort by the Health Information Technology Standards Committee (HITSC), which is charged with making recommendations to the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) on standards, implementation specifications, and certification criteria for the electronic exchange and use of health information. The WG’s initial work will include an examination of key use cases contributed by ONC.
List of Specifications#The OpenID Foundation membership has approved the following specifications as OpenID Implementer’s Drafts:
- Health Relationship Trust Profile for OAuth 2.0 http://openid.net/specs/openid-heart-oauth2-1_0-ID2.html
- Health Relationship Trust Profile for OpenID Connect 1.0 - http://openid.net/specs/openid-heart-openid-connect-1_0-ID2.html
- Health Relationship Trust Profile for User-Managed Access 1.0 - http://openid.net/specs/openid-heart-uma-1_0-ID2.html
- Health Relationship Trust Profile for Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) OAuth 2.0 Scopes - http://openid.net/specs/openid-heart-fhir-oauth2-1_0-ID1.html
- Health Relationship Trust Profile for Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) UMA Resources - http://openid.net/specs/openid-heart-fhir-uma-1_0-ID1.html