Overview#ISO 29100 is an ISO Standard titles "Information Technology -- Security techniques -- Privacy framework"
standard has eleven substantive privacy principles that are developed to take account of applicable legal and regulatory, contractual, commercial and other relevant factors.
- Consent and choice
- Purpose legitimacy and specification
- Collection limitation
- Data minimization - Law of Minimal Disclosure For A Constrained Use
- Use, retention and disclosure limitation
- Accuracy and quality
- Openness, transparency and notice
- Individual participation and access
- Information security
- Privacy compliance