The Identity Ecosystem Management Council shall perform administrative duties to facilitate the operations of the Identity Ecosystem Steering Group.
The Identity Ecosystem Management Council shall:
- 126.96.36.199. Manage the resources and procuring services necessary to execute work programs and action plans and to operate the Plenary in order to facilitate the transition to a self-sustaining organization.
- 188.8.131.52. Review proposals for the standards, policies, and other components of the Identity Ecosystem Framework prior to consideration by the Plenary in accordance with the policy of the Plenary to ensure adherence with these Rules and other procedural policies for the Identity Ecosystem Steering Group.
- 184.108.40.206. Review charters of the Committees of the Plenary in accordance with the policy of the Plenary pertaining to the development of policies for the IDESG.
- 220.127.116.11. Periodically review and recommend to the Plenary necessary updates, revisions or additions to IDESG organization policies and Governance Documents.
- 18.104.22.168. Manage marketing and public relations activities.
- 22.214.171.124. Adopt rules and policies that pertain to the functions of the Identity Ecosystem Management Council.
- 126.96.36.199. Act on behalf of the Identity Ecosystem Steering Group when in situations that require immediate attention and convening the Plenary is impracticable.