We have put together some Kerberos Tools that may help in the setup and testing of Kerberos
There are several tools that are from the MIT Kerberos User Commands
that are often provided on Kerberos
- kdestroy - destroys the user's active Kerberos authorization tickets by overwriting and deleting the credentials cache that contains them.
- kinit -
- klist - Is slightly different on Windows.
- kpasswd - The kpasswd command is used to change a Kerberos principal's password.
- krb5-config - krb5-config tells the application programmer what flags to use to compile and link programs against the installed Kerberos libraries.
- ksu - ksu is a Kerberized version of the su program.
- kswitch - kswitch makes the specified credential cache the primary cache for the collection.
- kvno - acquires a service ticket for the specified Kerberos principals and prints out the key version numbers of each.
- sclient - a sample application, primarily useful for testing purposes.
Some of the utilities may use the KRB5CCNAME
There might be more information for this subject on one of the following: