Overview#Key Management refers to the establishment of Cryptographic Key material for use with a Cryptographic algorithm to provide protocol security services, especially integrity, authentication, and confidentiality.
Key Management includes dealing with the:Cryptography protocol design.
Key Management is the more challenging side of cryptography in a sense that it involves aspects of Social Engineering such as system policy, user training, organizational and departmental interactions and coordination between all of these elements, in contrast to pure mathematical practices that can be automated.
Best Current Practice BCP 107 is the #Best Current Practice BCP 107 is Guidelines for Cryptographic Key Management Service
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Decentralized Public Key Infrastructure (DPKI) (also called Decentralized Key Management System DKMS)
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
- BCP 107
- Decentralized Identifier
- Decentralized Public Key Infrastructure
- Double Ratchet Algorithm
- Extensible Authentication Protocol
- Google Cloud Security
- Google Key Management Service
- Key Management Service
- Key Revocation
- RFC 5247