Overview#Usually LDAP Searches are what are how most people interact with the LDAP Server and using LDAP Searches efficiently.
Ldapwiki have many example SearchRequests linked below.simple examples of LDAP search Filters. LDAP Query Advanced Examples examples that are specific or often used with Microsoft's Active Directory. find and retrieve the LDAP schema from a LDAP server. specific bit either is or is not set within a bit field.
SearchRequest are more than LDAP SearchFilters#Remember that LDAP SearchRequest have several parameters that affect the Search Responses LDAP Errors, or more correctly, LDAP Result Codes are needed when SearchRequest worked or what went wrong.
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
- Active Directory Computer Related LDAP Query
- Active Directory Group Related Searches
- Active Directory User Related Searches
- Filtering for Bit Fields
- LDAP Query Advanced Examples
- LDAP Query Examples for AD
- LDAP Query For Schema
- LDAP SearchFilters
- LDAP Searches
- LDAP filters Syntax and Choices
- Search Using the Server-Side Sort Control
- Search Using the Simple Paged Results Control
- Search Using the Virtual List View Control
- Searching Using the Manage DSAITControl
- View the Available Controls