Moving the Organizational Certificate Authority to a Different Server#
You can move your Organizational Certificate Authority
from one server to another by using the backup
- Make sure the Organizational CA is functional.
- Back up the Organizational CA.
- Delete the Organizational CA object.
- Novell Certificate Server 2.7.x Administration Guide
- Restore the Organizational CA to the desired server.
See Novell Certificate Server 3.1.1 Administration Guide for further details
If the backup file is no longer needed, the file and the media it was stored on should be destroyed.