Overview#National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) is a measurement standards laboratory, and a non-regulatory agency of the United States Department of Commerce.
National Institute of Standards and Technology mission is to promote innovation and industrial competitiveness.
National Institute of Standards and Technology's activities are organized into laboratory programs that include Nanoscale Science and Technology, Engineering, Information Technology, Neutron Research, Material Measurement, and Physical Measurement.
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
- Attribute Based Access Control
- Digital Signature Algorithm
- FIPS 140
- Federal Information Processing Standard
- Federal Information Security and Management Act
- Identity Assurance Framework
- M-04-04 Level of Assurance (LOA)
- MITRE Corporation
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- NIST Information Technology Laboratory
- NIST RBAC
- NIST Special Publication
- National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence
- Password Anti-Pattern
- Password Character Composition
- Password Hint
- Password Maximum Length
- Password Periodic Changes
- Triple DES