Overview#National Security Agency (NSA) is an intelligence organization of the United States federal government, responsible for global monitoring, collection, and processing of information and data for foreign intelligence and counterintelligence purposes, a discipline known as Signals Intelligence (SIGINT).
National Security Agency is concurrently charged with protection of United States federal government communications and information systems against penetration and network warfare.
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
- Credential Leaked Databases
- Cryptanalysis and Exploitation Services
- Edward Snowden
- Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court
- Government Surveillance
- NSA Suite B Cryptography
- Office of Tailored Access Operations
- Optic Nerve
- Signalling System No. 7
- United States Cryptography Export-Import Laws
- Upstream Surveillance