Overview#Next Generation Access Control (NGAC) standard for Access Control
Types of objects:Access Control Policies.
Types of operations:
- Resource Actions (e.g., read, write)
- Policy Administration Point operations for configuring data elements and Relationships.
- trapping and enforcing policy on access requests
- computing decisions to accommodate or reject those requests based on the current state of the data elements and relations
- and automatically altering access state when specified events occur. Policy Machine
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
- [#1] - Exploring the Next Generation of Access Control Methodologies - based on information obtained 2018-07-09