Overview#Patent is a set of exclusive rights granted by law to an inventor or assignee for a limited period of time in exchange for detailed public disclosure of an invention.
An invention is a solution to a specific technological problem and is a product or a process.
Patent are a form of Intellectual Property Rights.
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
- DomainKeys Identified Mail
- Elliptic Curve
- Intellectual Property
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Royalty Fee
- Secure Remote Password Protocol
- Signatures with efficient protocols
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Web Hypertext Application Technology Working Group