This is a How To
assign Permissions to read Universal Password
and read Universal Password
This applies for all tools including DumpUP.
In able to read the Universal Password each nspmPasswordPolicy must have a LDAP Entry assigned with permission to read.
The procedure is to:
- Login to iManager
- Select Roles and Tasks from the header icons.
- Select Passwords > Password Polices.
- Click the appropriate password policy.
- Click the Universal Password tab, and then click Configuration Options tab.
- Enable the Allow the following to retrieve passwords checkbox.
- Click Insert and select the User you desire to be able to read Universal Password
- Click OK
- Repeat for each nspmPasswordPolicy as desired.
There might be more information for this subject on one of the following: