Overview #PwdEndTime attribute specifies the time the entry's password becomes invalid for Authentication. Authentication attempts made after this time will fail, regardless of expiration or grace settings.
If this attribute does not exist, then this restriction does not apply.
If there is only one password defined, then this is effectively the Account Expiration.
PwdEndTime is defined as:
- OID of 184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168
- NAME: PwdEndTime
- DESC: The time the password becomes disabled
- EQUALITY: generalizedTimeMatch
- ORDERING: generalizedTimeOrderingMatch
- SYNTAX: 22.214.171.124.4.1.14126.96.36.199.24
- USAGE DirectoryOperation
- X-ORIGIN: Draft-behera-ldap-password-policy