Next step following a requirements assessment should be either:#
The next step should be determined as early as possible as some of the details of the Requirements Assessment might be altered slightly based on the decision.
Requirements Assessment should NOT consider:#
- product solutions
- budget constraints
- technology limitations
- current client architectural limitations
Requirements Assessment deliverables need to include:#
- Business drivers for the IdM Project
- Specific, prioritized Critical Success Factors to be derived from the IdM Project
- Best IdM practices applied to Client Solution.
- all information that is needed to proceed to the next step.
- detailed road-map and time-line of how the IdM project could be done in phases.
- Challenges that were discovered in technology or client architecture
There might be more information for this subject on one of the following: