Overview#Scrum Master, within agile and Scrum technologies, is a facilitation servant leader who helps the Delivery Team stay true to their Agile practices so they can make and meet Iteration commitments.
Scrum Master focuses on the Iteration
Scrum Master Responsibilities include:
- Enable close cooperation across all roles and functions
- Remove blocks and shield the Delivery Team from disturbances
- Work with the Organizational Entity to track progress and re-factor structures and processes of the organization
- Ensure agile's inspect and adapt processes are leveraged, including Daily Stand-ups, Iteration Planning, Iteration Demo and Review, and retrospectives
- Facilitate Delivery Team meetings and decision-making sessions