services.willeke.biz #We provide solutions to customers large and small.
services.willeke.biz provides the following primary Services:
- LDAP Design and Architecture
- Design and Implementation Services for Identity and Access Management Services
- Management of Your Identity and Access Management Service
- Hosted LDAP Services for internal and external usage.
- Dedicated LDAP services for specific application usage.
- Secure Identity and Access Management Services for other User stores to LDAP including SAML, SSO, RSO CSO and RBAC.
In addition, services.willeke.biz provides Custom Application Services:
Remote Identity Management Assistance#We do a lot of work remotely maintaining, troubleshooting and making changes to:
- Drivers (Connectors)
- User Application
- Access Manager Rules
Contact Us for more information.
Our Core Expertise#
- Identity Management Architect with considerable experience with:
- Single Sign-on (SSO)
- Federated Identity Management (SAML)
- Higgins - Open Source Identity Framework (I-Card)
- Role-based access control (RBAC)
- Password Management
- Provisioning and Credential Management.
- Access Management Control
- Strong Business and Technical Skills
- Directory Services Architecture, LDAP Application integration and Implementation, custom LDAP schema.
- Directory Meta Services: Novell Identity Manager (DirXML), Novell Access Manager (NAM), Microsoft's MIIS
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Novell, Microsoft, and Internet networking design and architecture.
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
- DirXML Code Snippets
- Example code
- IDM Related Compliance Items
- Installation instructions for usrwilleke
- LDAP Bulk Attribute Update Tool
- LDAP Debugger Perl
- Logindisabled and Orclisenabled
- NAM 3.1.3-273
- Novell Access Manager Experience
- Novell IDM Development Experience
- Posting Credentials to NAM
- SOAP DSML Driver And Application
- Script For Backing Up Edirectory
- Shared Script Functions
- Standard Disclaimer
- Terms Of Engagement
- Unique Value Finder
- Using the Willeke Script Library