Overview#Synchronization is the transfer of data from one replica to another, so the information in each partition has Data Consistency with the replicas
Synchronization typically consists of inbound and outbound Synchronization.LDAP Server Implementations to ensure data Consistency eDirectory is:
- Maintains object transaction model.
- Has timestamps like TransitiveVector, LocalReceivedUpTo to and Remote Received Up To.
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
- Asynchronous Outbound Synchronization
- EDirectory Synchronization
- Glossary Of LDAP And Directory Terminology
- Maximum Database Record Size
- NIS To LDAP Tool
- Service Worker
- Time sync
- Why is Time Important