Overview#Tink is a Cryptographic SDK that provides secure APIs that are easy to use correctly and harder) to misuse.
Tink reduces common crypto pitfalls with user-centered design, careful implementation and code reviews, and extensive testing.
- Authenticated Encryption with associated data (primitive: AEAD)
- Message Authentication Code (primitive: MAC),
- Digital Signature (primitives: PublicKeySign and PublicKeyVerify)
- hybrid encryption (primitives: HybridEncrypt and HybridDecrypt).
General properties of all primitives:
- stateless (hence thread-safe)
- copy-safe (for the parameters)
- at least 128-bit security (with an exception for RSA)