Overview#United States Customs and Border Protection (CBP) is the largest federal Law Enforcement Agency of the United States Department of Homeland Security with a workforce of more than 45,600 sworn federal agents and officers.
United States Customs and Border Protection is charged with regulating and facilitating international trade, collecting import duties, and enforcing U.S. regulations, including trade, customs, and immigration.
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
- Advance Passenger Information System
- Automated Biometric Identification System
- Departure Verification System
- Facial recognition
- Nonimmigrant Information System
- Traveler Verification Service
- Unified Passenger Module
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Services
- United States Visitor and Immigrant Status Indicator