Overview#WS-ReliableMessaging describes a protocol that allows SOAP messages for Reliable protocol between distributed applications in the presence of software component, system, or network failures.
For example, that if the message is delivered, it is delivered that can guarantee (any combination of) the following quality-of-service assertions.
- that sending and receiving services be authenticatable
- that messages be traceable
- that each message sent be received exactly once
- that messages be received in the same order in which they were sent
- that failure to deliver a message be made known to both the sender and receiver