2018-05-13#Whitfield Diffie which he believed By creating the proper cryptographic tools, he felt, you could solve the problem— by transferring the Data Protection from a disinterested Third-party to the actual user, the one whose privacy was actually at risk. He fantasized about a company that would invent and implement such tools. He even had a name for this imaginary concern: Privacy Protection, Incorporated.
- OpenLedger is a Decentralized Exchange that offers an extremely wide range of opportunities. It’s a next generation platform that offers traditional Digital Currency Exchange options as well as the benefits that trading with Bitshares 2.0 technology opens up.
- BitShares is an industrial-grade financial blockchain Smart contracts platform. It can be pegged to almost anything, and is fully backed. No fractional reserves, no manipulation. Precious metals. Stocks. Digital currencies. Commodities. App coins. Tokens. Bonds. ETFs. Even fiat currencies. Users can also generate their own assets.
- fells ok
- extended keyboard (Number, home and arrow keys)
- Wireless and it works.
- Works over Bluetooth with upto 4 machines (albeit not at same time)
What I do not like:
- Letter embossing wears off and Some keys become shiny with use
- Without know the secret code of the blinking CAPS Lock lights, do not know if it is turned on or charging or off.
- Charge does not last as long as some folks implies. I can NOT go for more than a week or two.
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following: ...nobody
- [#1] - Crypto: How the Code Rebels Beat the Government--Saving Privacy in the Digital Age - based on information obtained 2018-05-13-
- [#2] - Matias Wireless Aluminum Keyboard - Space Gray - based on information obtained 2018-05-13-